2010年3月17日水曜日

OPERATION IRAN PROXY

IRAN PROXY作戦(プロジェクト)があるらしい。
 イラン当局は、同国に対する米国支援の組織的サイバー戦争に関与した
疑いで30人を拘束した。
拘束された30人は2006年から米国から資金提供を受け、サイバー戦争で
国内情勢を揺るがす計画だった。

ブッシュが4億ドルの予算で、計画したとのこと。
イランのデータバンクへの侵入やウェブサイト妨害工作、イラン反政府
勢力と米国系メディアの接触支援。

イランは、webフィルタを通して、web情報を検閲おり、中国と同様な状態。
イランさらに、衛星アンテナによる映像受信、60ヶ国の外国報道機関、
反体制派ウェブ、人権派、NGOと接触を禁止。

中国政府は「(米国は)ネットで覇権主義」
イランは「一部の海外メディアをスパイメディア」
と呼ぶ。

イラン政府による米国のアンチフィルタ手法が一部明らかになったが、
グローバル・オンライン自由法の支援を受ければ、もっと強度が強いもの
になったのかもしれない。

Googleは、中国から徹底か残留かで注目されているが、検閲による人権
侵害が「邪悪」と言うのであれば、アンチフィルタアプリ開発配布と言う
「反邪悪」に対する対策案もできる。
「邪悪」の環境を見過ごすのは、それも「邪悪」と言う意見もある。
本当の邪悪とは何だろう。
検閲して、その対策アプリ配布はやっぱり、矛盾となり、検閲側に良い
口実を与えることになるかもしれない。

グローバル・オンライン自由法
イラン BBCはMI6メディア
グーグル 中国に抵抗


---約30サイトに侵入と発表 イラン革命防衛隊---
2010.3.15 08:39
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/mideast/100315/mds1003150840001-n1.htm

 イランのファルス通信によると同国指導部の親衛隊的性格を持つ革命防衛隊は14日、米国の情報機関の支援を受けていたとする29のウェブサイトへの侵入に成功したと発表した。ハッキングの能力を強調し、ウェブサイトで連絡を取り合って反政府デモを続ける改革派をけん制する意図があるとみられる。
 イランは昨年6月の同国の大統領選をめぐる大規模な抗議デモは米国が引き起こしたなどと独自の主張を展開。インターネットが体制を脅かしているとして、革命防衛隊に専門部門を設置、13日にはインターネット上でイランに対し米国と協力して「戦争を仕掛けた」として30人の身柄を拘束した。(共同)


---「米国支援のサイバー戦争」関与容疑で30人拘束 イラン---
2010.03.14 Web posted at: 14:14 JST Updated - CNN
http://www.cnn.co.jp/world/CNN201003140004.html

(CNN) イラン当局は、同国に対する米国支援の組織的サイバー戦争に関与した疑いで30人を拘束した。ファルス通信が13日伝えた。

同通信がイラン司法関係者の発言として伝えたところによると、拘束された30人は2006年から米国から資金提供を受け、サイバー戦争で国内情勢を揺るがす計画だった。ブッシュ前米大統領はこうした計画に4億ドル(約360億円)を投じており、計画の一環でイランのデータバンクへの侵入やウェブサイト妨害工作、イラン反政府勢力と米国系メディアの接触支援が行われた。

司法関係者はさらに、最近のイラン反政府デモの期間中、米国が反フィルタリング・ソフトウエアを使った心理戦を行っていたことを指摘したという。米国務省はこの報道内容について何もコメントしていない。

イラン国内メディアは先月、米国系ペルシャ語ラジオ放送「ラジオ・ファルダ」とつながりを持つ疑いの7人がイラン当局に拘束されたことを伝えていた。


---Iran busts U.S.-backed cyber network---
Tehran Times Political Desk
March 15, 2010
http://www.tehrantimes.com/Index_view.asp?code=216016

TEHRAN -- The Iranian Judiciary has announced that it has identified and arrested 30 people for waging a U.S.-backed cyber war against the country.

The network was created to gather information on the country’s nuclear scientists and to stir up unrest after the June 2009 presidential election, the Judiciary said in a statement issued on Saturday.

The group had been set up by counter-revolutionary groups, including the Mojahedin Khalq Organization (MKO), the statement added.

In 2006, the US Congress allocated 400 million dollars to finance covert operations and cyber warfare against the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Judiciary said.

One of the most important projects in the campaign was an operation called Iran Proxy, which received 50 million dollars in funding and was implemented by the CIA and the U.S. State Department.

The Judiciary said the project, which enabled Iranians to bypass state filtering and access the Internet, was actually designed for spying and transferred the users’ personal information


---Iran Hacks Opposition Web Sites, Arrests Cyber Activists---
March 14, 2010 11:50 PM
By Sumner Lemon, IDG News Service
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/191510/iran_hacks_opposition_web_sites_arrests_cyber_activists.html

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps hacked into 29 Web sites affiliated with U.S. espionage networks, Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Sunday.

"The hacked websites acted against Iran's national security under the cover of human rights activities," Fars reported. It did not disclose details of the attacks.

The 29 Web sites were identified in a statement (in Farsi) released on a Web site operated by the Revolutionary Guards.

The Internet has been used by Iranian opposition groups who contested the results of last year's elections there to organize demonstrations and share information about protests and arrests. The Revolutionary Guards is a military group that was founded after Iran's 1979 revolution. The group includes conventional army, navy, air force, and intelligence units, as well as the Basij paramilitary force and various business units.

Some of the hacked domain names listed by Fars pointed to a single Web site, hra-iran.org, which displayed a short statement on its main page: "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." Other domain names led to sites that were also unavailable.

Recently cached versions of the hra-iran.org Web site on Google show the site was operated by a group calling itself Human Rights Activists in Iran (HRAI). Information previously available on the site included a report on 400 Iranian opposition protesters that were arrested on Nov. 4, 2009, an Iranian holiday that marks the anniversary of the 1979 takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, according to a cached version of the site.

It was not clear whether HRAI had ties to U.S. intelligence organizations or whether the Fars report labeled them as such due to their apparent sympathy for opposition protestors. The Fars report did not tie any of the Web sites to a specific U.S. government entity.

The Fars report came one day after the Islamic Republic News Agency, Iran's official news agency, reported that the Iranian government had disrupted several "U.S. backed cyber war networks" and arrested 30 people.

The networks were funded as part of US$400 million allocated to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency to destabilize Iran, drawing on opposition groups including groups loyal to the deposed Shah of Iran, it said.


---Iran arrests 30 accused of U.S.-backed cyber war---
March 13, 2010 9:54 p.m. EST
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/03/13/iran.cyber.arrests/

(CNN) -- Iran has arrested 30 people for waging what it called an organized, U.S.-backed cyber war against the nation, Iran's semi-official Fars news agency reported Saturday.

Iran's judiciary said those arrested were funded by the United States beginning in 2006 and that they planned to destabilize the country, according to Fars.

A State Department spokesman declined to comment on the report Saturday night.

The Iranian judiciary said that former President George W. Bush supplied $400 million for the cyber war project, Fars reported.

One branch of the project, dubbed the "Iran Proxy," was capable of infiltrating Iran's data banks, sabotaging its Web sites, and facilitating contacts between Iranian opposition figures and U.S.-funded media like Voice of America radio and Radio Farda, according to Fars.

The judiciary also said the United States used anti-filtering software during recent demonstrations against the Iranian government to wage psychological war against the nation, Fars reported.

Iranian media reported last month that individuals alleged to have ties with Radio Farda -- which means Radio Tomorrow in Iran's Farsi language -- were among seven arrested by the Iranian government.


---米は「ネットで覇権主義」 中国が米人権報告書に反論---
2010.3.12 19:36
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/america/100312/amr1003121937012-n1.htm

 中国国務院(政府)新聞弁公室は12日、「2009年米国の人権記録」と題した報告書を発表した。米国が「中国はインターネットの監視を強化している」とした人権報告書を公表したことに反論し、「米国は“ネットの自由”を旗印に、覇権主義を進めている」と非難した。新華社電が伝えた。
 中国側の報告書は、米報告書がチベットと新疆ウイグル両自治区の少数民族の人権問題に触れたことに対しても「人種差別は米国社会の持病だ。米中枢同時テロ以降、イスラム教徒への差別も激化した」と反論。
 さらに米国は世界最大の武器輸出国で、軍事費も世界一だと指摘し「米国は強大な軍事力で他国の主権を粗暴に侵犯し、人権も踏みにじっている」と強く批判した。中国は毎年、米国の人権報告書に対抗して報告書を発表している。(共同)


---【How to】グーグルをやめる方法---
掲載日時:2010.02.24 19:00
http://www.gizmodo.jp/2010/02/post_6774.html

Googleはもう沢山! 一生おさらばしたい! という時に役立つ「ビッグGの影から這い出すステップ・バイ・ステップの手順」です。

グーグルのサーバーから自分の情報を全部引っこ抜いて他所に移したい理由は、いろいろあるでしょうね。今は「ネットのプライバシーなんて幻想だ」と言われてるので、個人情報はなるべくバラけておきたい気持ち、わからなくもないです。

12月にはグーグルCEOがCNBCの番組でプライバシーに関して「人に知られてまずいようなことは、たぶん最初からすべきじゃないんですよ」と発言して一部反発を招きましたし。出張先で彼女から届いたセクシーなメールの隣にやけにピッタンコな広告。Buzzでは離婚した暴力夫に今の居場所が知れた女性が「ファ○○ユー、グーグル」と激怒し、グーグルが平謝りで徹夜で対処したり、ありましたもんね。

でもGoogleアカウントを閉じることは慎重に考えて決めた方がいいですよ。やはりメール、文書、連絡先、写真、ニュース、健康状態の履歴まで保管してる場所ですから。これだけの情報が一カ所にあること自体、サービスを使い続ける理由にもなり、サービスを離れる理由にもなるわけですが。

Google Dashboardを開くと、今お使いのサービス一覧とそこに保存してる情報の量・種別が見れます。心配になりません? 

心配にならない人はこの先は読まなくて大丈夫ですよ。本稿はグーグルを離れるよう説得するエントリではなく、離れる方法を説明するだけのエントリですから。ね?


---Google’s ‘Don’t Be Evil’ Mantra is ‘Bullshit,’ Adobe Is Lazy: Apple’s Steve Jobs (Update 2)---
By John C Abell Email Author
January 30, 2010
11:16 pm
http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/01/googles-dont-be-evil-mantra-is-bullshit-adobe-is-lazy-apples-steve-jobs/comment-page-2/

After a big public announcement of the sort Apple had this week for the iPad CEO Steve Jobs often takes time in the day or two afterwards to have a Town Hall at One Infinite Loop, making himself available for questions from employees bold enough to stand up and take one right between the eyes.

This time, the big topics included Google and Adobe - no surprises there. Google recently unveiled its own Android-powered handset, the Nexus One, whose release Jan. 5 prompted Jobs to perhaps over-react by announcing on the same day that the iTunes store had served up three billion apps and that “… we see no signs of the competition catching up any time soon.” Apple’s billionth iPhone app download was greeted with great fanfare, but the two billionth not so much, so it felt a tad like Jobs was feeling some heat.

And the absence of Adobe Flash support on the iPhone for three years and counting, and now on the iPad, is either celebrated by users as a poke in the eye of one of the web’s most dextrous tools, or the most over-rated and overused crutch for decent design.

Jobs, characteristically, did not mince words as he spoke to the assembled, according to a person who was there who could not be named because this person is not authorized by Apple to speak with the press.

On Google: We did not enter the search business, Jobs said. They entered the phone business. Make no mistake they want to kill the iPhone. We won’t let them, he says. Someone else asks something on a different topic, but there’s no getting Jobs off this rant. I want to go back to that other question first and say one more thing, he says. This don’t be evil mantra: “It’s bullshit.” Audience roars.

About Adobe: They are lazy, Jobs says. They have all this potential to do interesting things but they just refuse to do it. They don’t do anything with the approaches that Apple is taking, like Carbon. Apple does not support Flash because it is so buggy, he says. Whenever a Mac crashes more often than not it’s because of Flash. No one will be using Flash, he says. The world is moving to HTML5.

The world, of course, includes Google, which last week in a somewhat more modest development bypassed Apple’s iPhone app blockade by unveiling an html5 version of Google Voice, which takes full advantage of mobile Safari on the iPhone. Wired.com found it to be an impressive variation of the app Apple has neither approved nor officially rejected.

And it is, of course, in keeping with Google’s stated view (Android app marketplace notwithstanding) that the future is really in web-based applications and not in mobile apps at all. Web-based applications of the sort html5 makes much more viable.

So, great work rallying the troops, Steve - but be careful what you wish for.

(Update, 1/31 2:00 pm ET: In a post on macrumors.com Arnold Kim adds some more details from the Town Hall, including tough talk from Jobs about a blistering pace of iPhone updates, the LaLa acquisition, the next iPhone and (ahem) another candid assessment, of Blu-Ray.)

(Update, 1/31 4:20 pm ET: Another member of the audience, who also requires anonymity because this person is also not authorized to speak to the media, disputes the “bullshit” quote and says Jobs actually said: “Don’t be evil is a load of crap,” as first reported by Daring Fireball. This source also asserts that Jobs had nice things to say about how Adobe, or at least how the company used to be, as John Gruber’s “little birdie” also told him first.)

0 コメント: