2010年5月18日火曜日

FSB 地下鉄連続爆破テロ3人殺害

FSBが モスクワ地下鉄連続爆破テロ3人を殺害した。
 モスクワの地下鉄連続爆破テロでロシアのボルトニコフFSB長官は、
首謀者のうち3人を殺害したとメドベージェフ大統領に報告した。FSBは
テロに関与した関係者全員を割り出したとしているが、殺害した3人の
身元や殺害した日時や場所を明らかにしていない。

ロシアは、処刑部隊が裁判よりも優先している。
英国やロシア周辺国でFSBの関与が疑われる事件が相次いで起きていたが
ロシアでは、政治的や個人的理由で殺害しても有力者であれば闇に紛れる
ことができるようだ。
ムンバイテロの死刑執行人に応募者が殺到していると言う話もあり、
親族、友人に被害者が出れば、報復したいのは一般的だが、だからと言って
法律を無視して良いわけではない。基本的に、裁判の判決が唯一の報復の
手段だと思う。

ムンバイ同時テロ犯 死刑判決
モスクワ地下鉄自爆テロ犯判明か


Moscow metro bombing suspects killed in sting, masterminds known RT


---モスクワ地下鉄連続爆破テロ:首謀者3人殺害--ロシア---
毎日新聞 2010年5月14日 東京朝刊
http://mainichi.jp/select/world/news/20100514ddm007030117000c.html

 【モスクワ大前仁】3月末に起きたモスクワの地下鉄連続爆破テロでロシアのボルトニコフ連邦保安庁(FSB)長官は13日、首謀者のうち3人を殺害したとメドベージェフ大統領に報告した。FSBはテロに関与した関係者全員を割り出したとしているが、殺害した3人の身元や殺害した日時や場所を明らかにしていない。
 同長官は治安当局が3人を拘束しようとしたが、抵抗されたために殺害したと説明した。


---Terror gang who sent Black Widow bombers into Moscow Metro are killed---
May 14, 2010
Tony Halpin in Moscow
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article7125906.ece

Members of a gang who sent two “black widow” suicide bombers into the Moscow Metro have been killed by secret agents, the head of Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) said yesterday.

Three people believed to have organised the terror attack were killed after refusing to surrender, Aleksandr Bortnikov, the FSB chief, told President Medvedev. Forty people died in the rush-hour attacks on two stations in March.

One of those killed by the FSB had escorted the women suicide bombers to Moscow from the North Caucasus region of Russia and another had led the women to the underground network on the day of the attacks, Mr Bortnikov said. “To our great regret, we did not manage to seize them alive. They offered bitter armed resistance and were destroyed,” he added.

Mr Medvedev said that “there was nothing to be sorry about” in eliminating those responsible for the terrorist attack.

Mr Bortnikov said that all those behind the bombings had been identified.

The Chechen militant leader, Doku Umarov, declared in an internet video that he had ordered the attacks and that more were planned. One of the women blew herself up at Lubyanka station, close to the FSB’s headquarters.

Mr Umarov styles himself the Emir of a self-proclaimed Islamist Emirate in the turbulent North Caucasus. He claimed that Moscow’s first terrorist bombing in six years was a revenge attack for the deaths of people in the village of Arshty, on the border between Chechnya and Ingushetia, during a security service operation in February.

The suicide bombers, one aged 17, travelled to Moscow from the Caucasus republic of Dagestan where five telephone repair men were killed in a terrorist attack yesterday. The men were on their way to fix a mobile phone tower under police escort when their convoy was ambushed 50 miles (80km) outside the capital Makhachkala.

Three policemen were also wounded when one of the vehicles exploded and the group came under gunfire, said regional police spokesman Vyacheslav Gasanov. Dagestan has been plagued by almost daily attacks in recent months involving both separatist militants and criminal gangs settling clan rivalries.


---ムンバイテロ、死刑執行人に応募者殺到---
2010.5.11 09:07
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/asia/100511/asi1005110918003-n1.htm

 2008年11月にインド西部ムンバイで起きた同時テロの実行犯、アジマル・カサブ被告(22)に6日、死刑判決が下されたことを受け、インド国内で死刑執行人への応募者が殺到している。9日、英メディアが報じた。死刑執行人の報酬は執行1人当たり200ルピー(約410円)と安いため人気がなかったが、6日以降、大勢が「悪人を殺したい」と執行人に志願しているという。

0 コメント: