2010年9月20日月曜日

事件一段落

いくつかの事件が一段落した。
大阪市の中国人生活保護大量申請で48人全員が辞退した。
大阪入国管理局は、姉妹のほかの親族7人もあわせた53人について、
在留資格取り消し手続きを始める方針を決めた。
米加州で、レクサスが急加速し、運転していた警察官ら4人が死亡した
事故で遺族と和解。
メキシコ湾のBPの油井から原油が流出した事故で、米政府対策本部長は
油井の最下部にセメントを注入する作業が成功したことを確認、
「油井は永久にふさがれた」と発表した。

どの事件も報道により、社会に影響を与えた事件だが、当たり前の結果と
なった。
BPや生活保護申請は利己的な欲望から起きた事件。関係者はすごく迷惑
だったと思う。

BP 資産売却とロビー活動
NHTSA 情報隠蔽か
詐称日系中国人 生活保護打切り決定




---メキシコ湾原油流出、ようやく完全封鎖---
2010年9月20日01時50分 読売新聞
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/world/news/20100920-OYT1T00062.htm

 【ワシントン=山田哲朗】メキシコ湾の英石油大手BPの油井から大量の原油が流出した事故で、米政府対策本部のサッド・アレン本部長は19日、油井の最下部にセメントを注入する作業が成功したことを確認、「油井は永久にふさがれた」と発表した。
4月20日の事故発生から約5か月たって油井は完全封鎖された。
 今月16日に油井の最下部に到達した作業井戸からセメントを流し込み、油井内部をすべて固めた。


---油井封鎖確認へ圧力試験=米メキシコ湾原油流出事故-BP---
2010/09/19-14:32
http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=int_30&k=2010091900053

 【ワシントン時事】英石油大手BPは18日、史上最悪の原油流出事故をもたらしたメキシコ湾のマコンド海底油井を完全に封鎖したかどうかを確認するため、圧力試験を実施した。結果は19日に判明する見通し。封鎖が確認されれば、4月20日の原油掘削施設爆発に伴い起きた原油流出事故は終結を迎える。


---BP says Gulf well should be completely sealed Saturday---
September 17, 2010|By the CNN Wire Staff
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-09-17/us/gulf.oil.disaster_1_national-incident-commander-development-driller-iii-bp-engineers?_s=PM:US

The well at the heart of the largest oil spill in U.S. history should be completely sealed Saturday, BP said Friday.

The company stopped oil from gushing into the Gulf of Mexico on July 15, but it and federal government have planned one final step to ensure that the well is sealed once and for all: They plan to pump cement into a bottom portion of the well.

That should happen on Saturday, the company said.

Earlier, BP completed work on a relief well that put it in a position to permanently seal the damaged well, the government's commander in charge of overseeing response to the spill said.

"Through a combination of sensors embedded in the drilling equipment and sophisticated instrumentation ... BP engineers and the federal science team have concluded that the Development Driller III relief well has intersected the Macondo well," said Thad Allen, the appointed national incident commander, in a statement released late Thursday.

The relief well was started about 100 feet from the original well and intersects with it about 18,000 feet under the surface of the Gulf.

Oil gushed from the ruptured well after the Deepwater Horizon rig exploded April 20, leaving 11 workers dead.

The government estimates some 4.9 million barrels (206 million gallons) of oil gushed into the Gulf, 800,000 barrels (33.6 million gallons) of which was captured by surface ships. A cement plug was installed at the top of the well on July 15.


---トヨタ・急加速事故 遺族と和解 米・加州---
2010/09/19 07:30
http://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news/web/html/200919000.html

 アメリカ・カリフォルニア州でトヨタの乗用車が急加速して乗っていた4人が死亡した事故で、トヨタと遺族の間で和解が成立しました。
 この事故は去年8月、トヨタ自動車のレクサスが急加速し、運転していた警察官ら4人が死亡したもので、遺族がトヨタなどを相手に損害賠償を求める訴訟を起こしていました。和解内容は明らかになっていませんが、地元の新聞によると、遺族側は1000万ドル、日本円で約8億5000万円の支払いを求めていたということです。この事故では、運転していた警察官が、制御不能となった車を運転しながら電話をかけて助けを求めた声がテレビで放送され、トヨタ車の一連のリコールに繋がりました。


---Toyota Settles Suit Related to Crash---
By MIKE RAMSEY
SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703556604575501693805105922.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

DETROIT- Toyota Motor Corp. reached a settlement with the relatives of a California Highway Patrol officer who was killed along with three passengers in a 2009 car accident believed to have been caused by a floor mat that became lodged against the accelerator pedal.

The company agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money as part of a settlement.

The crash, which killed patrolman Mark Saylor, his wife, daughter and brother-in-law Chris Lastrella, increased scrutiny on complaints the Toyota vehicles sometimes accelerated on their own and fueled the image and safety crisis that engulfed the Japanese auto maker earlier this year.

The Saylor accident drew widespread media attention because Mr. Saylor's brother-in-law, Chris Lastrella, placed a frantic 911 as the car raced to higher and higher speeds and said Mr. Saylor was jamming on the brakes but couldn't stop the vehicle.

"Toyota and the Saylor and Lastrella families reached an amicable agreement in mediation that fully resolves their product liability claims against Toyota and a Lexus dealership," Toyota's statement said.

The accident happened in August 2009 near San Diego. Mr. Saylor, who was 45 years old and off duty at the time, was driving a 2009 Lexus ES 350 that he had been loaned by a Lexus dealership. The Lexus sped up to more than 100 miles an hour before it crashed over an embankment and burst into flames. An inspection after the accident found the floor mat melted on the accelerator pedal.

News of the settlement was reported by the Los Angeles Times.

In the months after the crash, Toyota recalled more than eight million vehicles, mostly to fix floor mats and also to fix accelerator pedals that can stick in some cases. The company also was forced to temporarily halt production and sales of several vehicles in the U.S., and was fined $16.4 million, the maximum amount, by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for failing to report safety problems quickly enough.

Toyota still faces about 200 lawsuits, including one in U.S. federal court that was filed by hundreds of people who claim their Toyotas accelerated out of control and blamed the electronic throttle control system, a charge the auto maker has denied. Last week, Toyota asked that the class-action lawsuit be dismissed.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating sudden acceleration in Toyotas, particularly reports that the electronics may be causing problems and not sticky accelerators or floor mats. Data collected from crashed Toyotas since March have shown that in most cases where sudden acceleration was reported the driver had actually hit the gas pedal instead of the brake.


---入管、在留資格判断へ 大阪市、中国人生活保護問題---
2010年9月18日
http://www.asahi.com/kansai/news/OSK201009180005.html

 日本に住む高齢の姉妹の親族として在留資格を得た中国人46人が、入国直後に大阪市に生活保護を申請した問題で、大阪入国管理局は近く、この姉妹のほかの親族7人もあわせた53人について、在留資格取り消し手続きを始める方針を決めた。法務省への取材でわかった。
 同局によると、53人のうち複数の人が入国時に、「大阪府内の会社への就職が内定した」との書類を同局に提出したが、同局の調査で、いずれも内定の事実はなかった。同局の担当者は「入管法で在留資格取り消しの理由になる『不実の記載』に該当する可能性がある」という。
 同局は今後、1~2カ月かけて53人から事情を聴き、取り消しの是非を判断する。在留資格が取り消されると、30日以内に自主的に出国しない場合、不法滞在状態となるため、強制送還されるという。
 生活保護を申請した46人は、今月10日までに申請を取り下げている。
 この46人の在留資格取得にかかわった弁護士は、朝日新聞の取材に「身元引受人が、これまで自分が働いたことのある職場を『ここなら就職できる』と思いこんで、雇用予定先と書いたのかもしれない」と話している。


---48人全員が辞退 大阪市の中国人生活保護大量申請---
2010.9.10 21:04
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/politics/local/100910/lcl1009102105005-n1.htm

 中国・福建省出身の日本人姉妹の親族とされる中国人48人が入国直後、大阪市に生活保護を大量申請した問題で、新たに17人が受給を辞退したことが10日、分かった。これまでに31人が取り下げており、今回で48人全員が辞退したことになる。
 市によると、新たに辞退したのは、すでに支給決定している西区の6世帯15人と、申請中だった浪速区の1世帯2人。8日と10日に世帯主や身元保証人らが区役所を訪れ、書面で辞退を申し出た。
 48人は5~6月に入国し、直後に生活保護を申請。市は32人の支給を決定し、うち26人に6~7月分として640万円以上の保護費を支給した。
 しかし、7月に「生活保護受給を目的に入国したと見なさざるを得ない」として一転、支給打ち切りの方針を決めた。
 最終的には法務省による在留資格の調査結果を待って判断する。「受給目的での入国」との結論が出れば、すでに支給した生活保護費の返還も検討する。

0 コメント: