2011年5月26日木曜日

南沙諸島問題 米中共同作戦か

南沙諸島問題を平和的に解決することに合意した。
 中国の梁光烈国防相は、訪問先のフィリピンでアキノ大統領と会談し、
中国とフィリピンを含むASEAN各国が領有権を主張する南シナ海の問題で、
平和的に解決することを確認した。しかし、領有権をめぐる具体的な
問題については議論しなかったという。

合意
梁国防相とガズミン国防相の会談で、「緊張感を高めるような一方的な
行動を起こさないこと」を確認し、軍事行動などを抑制する。

資源確保のため、軍事力にものを言わせて、領土拡大する中国は以前から
報道されていたが、尖閣諸島を始め、南沙諸島でも示威行為をみせる。
尖閣諸島の示威行為は、米政府と中国政府が組んでいたとの報道もあり、
米軍の影響力が減った南沙諸島も同様に米軍と中国軍の共同作戦かも
しれない。

外交 鴨は日本
矛盾する政府


China facing energy crisis? [CNN: 5-19-2011]


---南シナ海・領有権問題:中国・フィリピン、「平和的に解決」確認---
毎日新聞 2011年5月24日 東京朝刊
http://mainichi.jp/select/world/news/20110524ddm007030073000c.html

 【マニラ矢野純一】中国の梁光烈国防相は23日、訪問先のフィリピンでアキノ大統領と会談し、中国とフィリピンを含む東南アジア諸国連合(ASEAN)各国が領有権を主張する南シナ海の問題で、平和的に解決することを確認した。しかし、領有権をめぐる具体的な問題については議論しなかったという。
 これに先立つ梁国防相とフィリピンのガズミン国防相の会談でも「緊張感を高めるような一方的な行動を起こさないこと」を確認し、軍事行動などを抑制することで合意した。
 南シナ海の南沙諸島は天然ガスや石油資源が豊富とされ、フィリピンは探査を続けている。今年3月には探査船が中国の艦船に妨害された。またフィリピン国軍は先週、南沙諸島上空で、国籍不明機2機を確認と公表。中国軍機と見られる。


---China plays down severity of South China Sea issues---
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 18:37 PM
Mustaqim Adamrah, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Fri, 05/20/2011 10:08 AM
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2011/05/20/china-plays-down-severity-south-china-sea-issues.html

Issues revolving around South China Sea may have taken four ASEAN countries - Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines and Vietnam - into a standoff with Asian giant China.

The South China Sea issues have also caused tension between China and a world power, the US, as navy vessels from both sides attacked each other last year in the territory, putting Southeast Asian security at risk.

The two powers even traded barbs during an Asian Regional Forum in Hanoi last year. The forum is created to openly talk about security issues in the Asian region.

But Indonesian Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro and Chinese Defense Minister Gen. Liang Guang Lie exchanged laughs and smiles after their approximate two-hour-long bilateral meeting here on Thursday at the ASEAN defense ministers’ meeting at the Defense Ministry.

Liang, who refused an interview, rushed to his car after the meeting.

Purnomo said the meeting went “fine”, that there was no problems discussing South China Sea issues with his Chinese counterpart and there was no negative response from China to an ASEAN defense ministers’ joint statement earlier on in the day on South China Sea.

In the joint statement, the ASEAN defense ministers said they wanted South China Sea to be stable and peaceful, without detailing whether a bilateral or multilateral approach was best. “If he were upset with the joint statement, he would have exited [the meeting room] in anger,” Purnomo told reporters after the bilateral meeting.

“But the fact is he was not angry. He was smiling, even chuckling. He may not have read [the statement] anyway. But from what I know there was no problem.”

He made the same response when asked on how the Chinese minister reacted to his earlier statement saying that as current chair
of ASEAN, Indonesia wanted South China Sea disputes to be solved multilaterally.

“[China] had no problem [with my earlier statement]. What are the issues that developed outside after all?” Purnomo said.

After being told that China wants to settle territorial disputes in the South China Sea bilaterally and discreetly with other claimants, he said “[China] indeed has a big voice”.

Indonesian Defense Ministry secretary-general Eris Herryanto said both China and Indonesia shared the same interest in wanting to see a secure and peaceful region in South China Sea for vessels to navigate without disruption.

China, the four ASEAN countries and Taiwan had laid overlapping claims to the Spratly and Paracel Islands in South China Sea.

It is estimated that oil and natural gas reserves in the Spratly region amount to 17.7 billion tons, making it the world’s fourth-largest reserve bed.

China and ASEAN are still negotiating the guidelines for the implementation of the declaration of conduct [DOC] on South China Sea before moving further to upgrade the DOC to a code of conduct, which is more legally binding.


---南沙上空に国籍不明機 比軍確認、中国か---
2011年5月21日 20時11分
http://www.tokyo-np.co.jp/s/article/2011052101000807.html

 【マニラ共同】フィリピン国軍は21日、南シナ海の南沙(英語名スプラトリー)諸島北東部の上空で、国籍不明の戦闘機2機を11日に確認したと発表した。軍関係者によると、中国機とされる。
 フィリピンのガズミン国防相と会談するため中国の梁光烈国防相が21日にフィリピンに到着した直後の発表で、中国をけん制する狙いもあるとみられる。
 フィリピン軍によると、空軍のプロペラ機が11日午前、同国が実効支配するリード礁付近の上空をパトロール中に国籍不明機2機を目視で確認。ただ、レーダーや撮影機材がなかったため「領空侵犯かどうかは分からない」とした。
 両国などが領有権を主張する南沙諸島周辺では3月以降、フィリピンが進めている石油探査をめぐり「中国が妨害した」とフィリピンが抗議するなど緊張が続いており、23日の国防相会談では、衝突回避策などを話し合うとみられる。

0 コメント: