2013年9月13日金曜日

蘭政府 殺害関与で有罪

蘭最高裁は蘭軍が殺害へ関与したとして有罪判決をだした。
 蘭ハーグの最高裁は、1995年にボスニア・ヘルツェゴビナで起きた
スレブレニツァ大虐殺に絡み、セルビア人勢力にイスラム教徒3人が殺害
された事件の責任を巡る訴訟の上告審で、2011年の控訴審判決を支持し、
蘭政府の責任を認めた。

蘭最高裁判決
・当時、国連防護軍として駐留していた蘭軍部隊が、部隊施設に逃げ込
 んだ3人をセルビア人勢力の要求に屈して避難させず、同勢力に引き渡
 したと指摘。
・当時の蘭軍の事実上の指揮権は国連でなく同国政府にあった。
・国連の任務遂行中でも、部隊を派遣する各国政府の責任がある。

ボスニア紛争
・1992-1995
・ボスニア・セルビア軍がスレブレニツァを制圧
・国連管理建物に非難していたRizo Mustafic、父、Hasan Nuhanovicの
 3人を含むBosniaksを蘭平和維持軍がボスニア・セルビア軍に引渡した。
・スレブレニツァ大虐殺
  Bosniaks(ボスニア在イスラム教徒)男性7500人を虐殺。

判決では、犠牲者の親族へ蘭政府から補償を要求可能になるとのこと。
勝てば官軍だが、官軍は正義ではないと言うことだろう。
治安維持に刈り出された上に殺害関与の蘭軍隊。
避難民の中に犯罪者がいることは良くあることだが、犯罪者は政治亡命者
の場合もある。国連からの委託でも保護は蘭軍の責任との判決。
避難民だろうが、犯罪者だろうが、引渡しは、軍が直接交渉するのではな
く、国連経由で引渡しが必要と言うことか。

ヒラリー 売りの「外交経験」はウソ
米政府 イラク放棄か


The Mladic Files: Chaos at U.N. Base - July 10-11, 1995


---映像注意---The Srebrenica Files [English]


---ボスニア大虐殺、オランダ政府の責任認定---
2013年9月7日19時03分  読売新聞
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/world/news/20130907-OYT1T00776.htm

 【ロンドン=寺口亮一】オランダ・ハーグの最高裁は6日、1995年にボスニア・ヘルツェゴビナで起きたスレブレニツァ大虐殺に絡み、セルビア人勢力にイスラム教徒3人が殺害された事件の責任を巡る訴訟の上告審で、2011年の控訴審判決を支持し、オランダ政府の責任を認めた。
 判決は当時、国連防護軍として駐留していたオランダ軍部隊が、部隊施設に逃げ込んだ3人をセルビア人勢力の要求に屈して避難させず、同勢力に引き渡したと指摘した。
 判決はまた、当時のオランダ軍の事実上の指揮権は国連でなく同国政府にあったとした。国連の任務遂行中でも、部隊を派遣する各国政府の責任が問われることを示す判断で、ロイター通信は今後、各国が平和維持活動への参加をためらう可能性があると報じた。


---Dutch state liable for three Srebrenica deaths - court---
6 September 2013 Last updated at 15:37 GMT
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23986063

The Dutch supreme court has ruled that the Netherlands was liable for the deaths of three Bosnian Muslim men killed in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.

The men had been ordered to leave a UN compound run by Dutch peacekeeping forces when Bosnian Serb forces overran it.

The ruling upheld an earlier decision by an appeals court in 2011.

Considered Europe's worst massacre since WWII, 7,500 Bosnian Muslim men and boys were killed in the atrocity.

The case centred on three Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims) who were working for the Dutch force, Dutchbat, during the 1992-1995 Bosnian war.

They were electrician Rizo Mustafic and the father and brother of former UN interpreter Hasan Nuhanovic.

The three men were among thousands who took shelter in the UN compound as Bosnian Serb forces commanded by Gen Ratko Mladic overran Srebrenica on 11 July 1995.

Two days later, Dutch peacekeepers forced the Bosniaks out of the compound.

Mr Nuhanovic and the relatives of Mr Mustafic, who launched the case in 2003, had argued that the three men should have been protected by the peacekeepers.

The Dutch government had argued that the soldiers were under United Nations' control.
'Very relieved'

In 2011, the court ruled that the Dutch troops should not have handed the three men over to Bosnian Serb forces.

"The (appeals) court decision is upheld," Judge Floris Bakels said as relatives of the victims broke down in tears and hugged each other.

He said it would be "unacceptable" for countries not to be able to hold their peacekeepers to account.

"It's great, it's really great," said Mr Nuhanovic, who also lost his mother in Srebrenica, but he said it is only one of "many battles" being fought in Bosnia as "hundreds of war criminals still roam the streets".

Mr Mustafic's daughter Alma, who was 14 at the time of his death, said she was "very relieved". "It's always very difficult to grieve, but I hope this decision will help us," she said.

The final ruling means that relatives of the victims can now claim compensation from the Dutch state.

Correspondents say the ruling may have an impact on future UN peacekeeping missions, as states could be reluctant to participate in foreign military operations amid fears of being held responsible for situations that get out of control.

The United Nations has said it is too early to say whether there will be any implications for international peacekeeping in future.

0 コメント: