2013年10月26日土曜日

DI probe

Dianaの死について調査が続く。

警察
・Soldier Nは元SASスナイパー。
 1995年 作戦遂行により、叙勲。
 イラク派兵から帰国。武器の売買に関与。
・Diana3人が死亡した件で、部隊の関与を自慢したSoldier Nを3人が目撃
 していることを確認。
・部隊(SASの精鋭)が展開して、白いFiatとバイクでDianaらの車を追跡。
 地下通路で、強烈な光(レーザー銃?)により運転手の目をくらまし、
 Dianaらが乗ったメルセデスが柱に激突した様子を数回に渡り聞いたと
 Soldier Nの妻から確認。
・Soldier Nは目撃内容を否定。
・Soldier N所有のノートPCより、機密の特殊部隊関連文書を確認。

国防省
・Soldier Nは、秘密保護法(Official Secrets Act)に違反して、機密の
 SAS戦術文書やビデオ、Emailを保存した。

Dianaの殺害理由は、ムスリムの子供ができたからとのこと。
緊急治療を受けた病院の医師と看護士は、(10週目?)胎児を見たと証言。
この証言は、裁判では証拠にならなかった。
Dianaの妊娠は、MI6が情報収集。

告発なのか噂なのかわからない状態で捜査。
SASの関与までは捜査できないから、Soldier Nの妻の証言の確認までだ
ろう。
ロンドン警視庁も「信憑性を調べている」としているから、SoldierNは
SASだったと言う結論かもしれない。
信憑性の問題から、裁判で、本名が出ているのに、モザイク入のSoldierN
が報道されているようだ。
映画の宣伝色の方が濃いと思う。

世界中の愛を込めて
陪審評決 ダイアナ元妃は事故死
Diana Killed by the SAS?


Sunrise : Diana 'murder' probe deepends


Princess Diana is 'SAS murder' Victim More Leaked Information


---Princess Diana probe: SAS man has guns seized
By: John Twomey
Published: Sat, October 19, 2013
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/437780/Princess-Diana-probe-SAS-man-has-guns-seized

THE soldier who claims that the SAS assassinated Princess Diana kept a secret cache of weapons at his home, it was alleged last night.

The unauthorised armoury has now been seized by police and -military officers.

Soldier N, who has boasted how members of the elite regiment “arranged” the deaths of Diana and Dodi Fayed in 1997, kept an Army-issue sniper rifle, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and two 9mm semi-automatic pistols at the house he shared with his wife and children.

The existence of the firearms - which will raise suspicions of a rogue unit working within the SAS - was revealed after Scotland Yard detectives -probing the murder allegations interviewed Soldier N’s father-in-law.

The witness is understood to have told them his son-in-law mentioned the death of Diana at the hands of the SAS on several occasions. The father-in-law also told officers about the weapons the SAS sniper kept at his home. He described the camouflaged rifle which he claimed Soldier N fired from his bedroom window.

He also said he had seen the two 9mm semi-automatic pistols several times.

Soldier N allegedly told his father-in-law he kept one handgun in his car and the other in his bedside cabinet and both were for his protection because he was a prime target for terrorists.

The father-in-law’s statement to police confirms Soldier N made allegations about the SAS being involved in the deaths of Diana and Dodi.

Earlier this month, a photograph emerged of two SAS snipers lying on a bridge in Wales peering at cars down the telescopic sights of a rifle.

The image, taken from Soldier N’s computer, is now being examined by Scotland Yard detectives. It is thought to show the two soldiers taking part in a counter-terrorism exercise. They are practising high-speed vehicle interdiction, a tactic designed to stop vehicles being driven at speed by terrorists.

The emergence of the illegal weapons cache will fuel suspicions that a rogue element was operating within the SAS and acting beyond the law.

It also has great significance in the forthcoming appeal of Sergeant Danny Nightingale, the SAS sniper found guilty of illegal possession of a firearm.

The soldiers, one-time friends and comrades, shared a house in Hereford where they kept military equipment.

Two pistols were found during a raid by police and Nightingale was convicted of illegally possessing one of them.

He was convicted largely on the evidence of Soldier N, who confessed to being in illegal possession of one gun.

It is understood Nightingale will claim both pistols belonged to Soldier N and were the weapons seen by N’s father-in-law.

The sensational allegations about the SAS first emerged after Nightingale’s court martial in August.

Scotland Yard is assessing the claims as part of a “scoping exercise”. Officers have spoken to three witnesses who confirm that Soldier N boasted of the involvement of the regiment in the deaths of Diana, 36, Dodi, 42, and chauffeur Henri Paul, 41, in Paris in August 1997.

The sniper allegedly told his wife several times how the Mercedes smashed into a pillar in the Pont de L’Alma underpass when an intense beam of light blinded Mr Paul and that members of his regiment were involved. She was interviewed last month and apparently told detectives she firmly believed he was telling the truth.

The allegations were first made in a letter her mother sent to Soldier N’s commanding officer in September 2011. The woman said Soldier N told her daughter “that it was the SAS who arranged Princess Diana’s death and that has been covered up”.

Soldier N, who is thought to be in the UK, is understood to have denied ever making the claims.

The new revelations come as a video has emerged of -Soldier N in action overseas.

Last week, a lawyer representing Dodi’s grieving father Mohamed Al Fayed urged detectives to launch a full-scale investigation into the allegations.

Solicitor Simon McKay said detectives should abandon the “scoping exercise” for a proper criminal inquiry which will allow them to discover who was serving in the SAS at the time of the death crash.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said yesterday the “scoping exercise” had not yet been completed.


---Princess Diana sniper witness in gun run row---
By Deborah Sherwood/Published 13th October 2013
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/344741/Princess-Diana-sniper-witness-in-gun-run-row

THE key witness who says Princess Diana was murdered by an SAS hit squad may have been an illegal gun runner, court documents claim.

Papers lodged with the Court of Appeal suggest Soldier N, a former SAS sniper, could have been trading in illegal weapons, casting new doubt on his credibility.

Special forces chiefs are also worried about foreign currency paid into his account.

The documents raise questions about nearly L20,000 in US dollars and Iraqi dinars in his accounts after he came back from Iraq in 2004.

It is believed lawyers have emails showing Soldier N, who did not have a private firearms licence, was in touch with a UK gun dealer about a rifle in 2009.

The weapon, thought to be a CheyTac M200 “Intervention”, has a range of more than a mile.

The dealer, who runs a licensed company, said the messages were about test-firing the rifle and had been legitimately signed off by the SAS in Hereford. The court papers also refer to “three non-service handgun grips called rat-grips”.

“These were unlikely to be used for Service weapons and the inference would be that they were for use on other firearms,” the papers claim.

The former soldier was a prosecution witness whose evidence helped convict his housemate, SAS sniper Danny Nightingale, of owning a handgun illegally.

Nightingale, 38, was originally jailed for 18 months last year but had his sentence cut then quashed by the Court of Appeal.

He is now citing “new evidence” about the character of Soldier N and the “possibility that he was dealing in illicit firearms”. There have been other claims that Soldier N returned with thousands of pounds after serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. His wife said he asked her to pay 13,000 Iraqi dinars, about L7,000, into his personal bank account when he returned from Iraq in 2004.

nAnd in 2011 he brought home another L2,800 in Afghan currency.

The Daily Star Sunday revealed Soldier N is a decorated war hero who earned a Mention in Despatches for bravely defending a United Nations convoy which was ambushed in 1995.

Last month he fled the country before he could be questioned by Detective Chief Inspector Philip Easton, the man leading the inquiry into Diana murder claims.

Soldier N has now returned and claims a special forces hit squad flashed a light to blind chauffeur Henri Paul and caused the Diana death crash.


---Diana: Time for police to make arrests and seize documents, says lawyer---
By: John Twomey
Published: Sat, October 12, 2013
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/436169/Diana-Time-for-police-to-make-arrests-and-seize-documents-says-lawyer

SCOTLAND Yard was under increasing pressure last night to launch a full-scale inquiry into sensational allegations that the SAS assassinated Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed.

The lawyer acting for Dodi’s father Mohamed Al Fayed urged detectives to finally get to the truth and use their powers to “seize documents and make arrests”.

Simon McKay was speaking after it emerged a third witness has corroborated claims from a former SAS sniper who apparently boasted how the elite regiment was involved in the deaths of the couple in a Paris underpass.

A small team of Yard detectives has been assessing the allegations as part of a “scoping exercise” since the claims were made public in August.

The SAS man’s ex-wife, her mother and stepfather have all given detailed statements to police supporting assassination claims attributed to the sniper known as Soldier N.

But police chiefs have so far refused to launch a proper murder investigation amid fears that the claims will be “swept under the carpet”.

A full-scale inquiry would allow the Yard to go to SAS headquarters in Hereford and discover who was serving at the time of the car crash which claimed the lives of Diana, 36, Dodi, 42, and their 41-year-old -chauffeur Henri Paul in August 1997.

Mr McKay said yesterday: “There can be no serious question that the statement attributed to Soldier N was, in fact, made and therefore the necessary legal threshold crossed for a proper investigation to now be launched as opposed to the present ‘scoping exercise’ which is a somewhat ambiguous term for the current action being taken by the Metropolitan Police Service.

“A proper investigation will allow the police to use their statutory powers to seize documents and records and make arrests, if appropriate.”

The Yard’s reluctance to put inquiries on a formal footing has dismayed many legal observers.

One said last night: “If this was a banker suspected of insider dealing, police would just go in and grab the records. There would be none of this tip-toeing around.”

Dodi’s family has also questioned the decision to appoint Detective Chief Inspector Philip Easton as head of the “scoping exercise” as he was part of Scotland Yard’s Operation Paget inquiry - which concluded the deaths were a tragic accident. They have urged Yard chiefs to replace him with another detective in the interests of “transparency and fairness”.

Earlier this week, Soldier N’s stepfather-in-law was interviewed by two officers, including Mr Easton. It is understood he gave a compelling statement which confirmed the account by the ex-wife of Soldier N of how he bragged that SAS soldiers caused the crash.

The claims were originally contained in letters sent to the commanding officer of the SAS and Dyfed-Powys Police in September 2011.

They only emerged after this summer’s court martial of SAS sniper Sgt Danny Nightingale where Solder N was a witness. It is understood Soldier N has since denied making the claims.


---EXCLUSIVE: Princess Diana's secret baby---
By Peter Dyke & Marc Walker/Published 8th October 2013
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343687/EXCLUSIVE-Princess-Diana-s-secret-baby

PRINCESS Diana was killed because she was having her lover Dodi’s baby, according to explosive claims.

A doctor at the Paris hospital where Diana was taken saw a six-to-10-week-old foetus in her womb, says a shock new book.

Author Alan Power reveals in The Princess Diana Conspiracy that radiologist Dr Elizabeth Dion and a nurse both spotted the unborn child.

The focus on Diana’s death in August 1997 is at fever pitch since SAS marksman Soldier N sparked a police probe with claims she was murdered by the Special Forces regiment.

Power says 36-year-old Diana’s body was then illegally embalmed to cover up her pregnancy.

The investigator believes she was carrying the child of her Muslim boyfriend Dodi Fayed, 42, who was killed alongside her.

He says Dr Dion told friends there was a “clearly visible” foetus in the womb of the Princess after she was taken to Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital.

Power adds that West Indian-born nurse Jocelyn Magellan also saw it.

He claims the pregnancy is the reason the Princess Of Wales was allegedly killed by an SAS death squad.

“It established a motive for murder and explained Diana’s illegal and speedy embalming,” he said.

“There was also a nurse at the Salpetriere Hospital where Diana was taken.

“Jocelyn Magellan said that she had also seen a foetus in Diana’s womb.

“This evidence was not available in court, although available to some others.”

The astonishing claim that Di, mother to Princes William and Harry, was to have a son or daughter out of wedlock was briefly aired during her 2007 inquest.

But since Scotland Yard launched an investigation in August, more details have emerged surrounding the mystery of the popular royal’s death.

Power says documents in the hospital’s archives also back the claim she was up to 10 weeks pregnant.

Diana and Dodi’s chauffeur Henri Paul, 41, was also killed in the horror smash.

Power claims Diana was murdered by SAS soldiers posing as paparazzi who shone a laser into Paul’s eyes.

He says the elite troops were recruited by MI6 agents to cover up her pregnancy and stop her revealing embarrassing details about her sex life with Prince Charles, 64.


---Soldier claims SAS sniper death squad trained to kill Princess Diana---
By EXCLUSIVE n by nigel pauley/Published 7th October 2013
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343481/Soldier-claims-SAS-sniper-death-squad-trained-to-kill-Princess-Diana

DETECTIVES probing Princess Diana assassination claims have uncovered a cache of SAS hit squad training photos.

Scotland Yard chiefs are sifting through 90 images from the laptop of a squaddie who claims Di was murdered.

The SAS marksman, known as Soldier N, has pictures showing crack snipers training to kill.

One shows them pointing a high-powered rifle with telescopic sights from a British bridge to the road below.

It is understood the images, believed to have been taken in Wales, were in a dossier of secret special forces documents.

Police are investigating claims they are proof of Brit soldiers training for a “high-target” assassination attempt.

The marksmen are thought to be practising stopping vehicles being driven at speed, potentially by terrorists or suicide bombers.

Soldier N sparked the fresh police probe after confessing to his wife that members of the SAS “arranged” Diana’s death in Paris in August 1997.

He claims members of the elite regiment formed an assassination squad.

The group allegedly moved in on Diana’s driver Henri Paul, 41, using a white Fiat car and a motorbike, before flashing a blinding light into his eyes.

Paul lost control of the Mercedes and it crashed into a pillar of the Pont de l’Alma underpass, killing Diana, 36, boyfriend Dodi Fayed, 42, and the driver.

Experts believe the bright light could have been a high-powered laser rifle.

Royal author John Morgan is convinced Soldier N’s claims and the newly discovered images are a major step towards finally solving the mystery.

He believes special forces soldiers disguised as paparazzi photographers caused the crash by following Diana’s car on motorbikes.

Simon McKay, solicitor for Dodi’s 84-year-old father Mohamed Al Fayed, demanded answers from the authorities about the sniper picture.

He said: “It causes concern and anxiety not only for everyone affected by this case but also the public generally, who are entitled to answers not just how it came about, but also how it was photographed.

“It is important to bear in mind that it is not disputed that Mr Al Fayed’s son, Dodi, was unlawfully killed and that he is entitled to the same treatment that any father facing such a tragedy expects from the police in this country.”

Soldier N’s claims came to light during the second court martial of Sergeant Danny Nightingale, 38, for illegally possessing a gun and ammunition.

The two SAS men shared a house in Hereford and it was largely Soldier N’s sworn evidence that helped initially convict Sgt Nightingale.

Nightingale was later freed, but re-tried at a new court martial, where he was found guilty and given a two-year suspended sentence.

Soldier N also admitted the offences and was sentenced to two years at the Military Corrective Training Centre in Colchester, Essex.

Scotland Yard insisted officers involved in the new investigation are looking for credible new evidence.

A spokesman said: “The officers doing the assessment are a combination of those with a detailed knowledge and those not previously involved.”

Soldier N also faces a Ministry of Defence investigation for allegedly illegally storing secret SAS tactical documents, videos and emails, contrary to the Official Secrets Act.

0 コメント: