2013年12月20日金曜日

DI SAS No Evidence

SAS関与と言われたダイアナ元妃暗殺説が否定された。
 ロンドン警視庁は、ダイアナ元英皇太子妃の死去に、英陸軍の特殊空挺
部隊(SAS)が関与したとする新情報は「信用性がない」として、暗殺説を
否定する声明を発表した。

ロンドン警視庁声明
・証拠となり得る手掛かりを十分に検討するためにすべての可能性を客観
 的に調べた。
・SASの関与を示唆する発言が(何者かにより)なされた可能性はあるが、
 そのような説が事実に根ざしているという証拠は見つからなかった。
・再捜査の必要性を否定。

結局、SAS関与の証拠がないとのことで、幕引き。
ロンドン警視庁は何をしたかもわからなかった。
軍事秘密のSASの行動を警察が調べることはできなかったようだ。
作戦に参加した兵士が、友人に作戦内容をもらすこともなかったことに
なったのか。

結局、うまく映画の宣伝に乗せられたのかもしれない。

Diana Killed by the SAS?
DI probe


---ダイアナ元妃暗殺説を否定 証拠なしとロンドン警視庁---
2013.12.17 20:43
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/news/131217/erp13121720450005-n1.htm

 ロンドン警視庁は17日、1997年のダイアナ元英皇太子妃の死去に、英陸軍の特殊空挺部隊(SAS)が関与したとする新情報は「信用性がない」として、暗殺説を否定する声明を発表した。
 声明は「SASの関与を示唆する発言が(何者かにより)なされた可能性はあるが、そのような説が事実に根ざしているという証拠は見つからなかった」と結論付け、再捜査の必要性を否定した。ロンドン警視庁は今年8月、元妃死去をめぐる新情報が寄せられたと発表。関係者から話を聞くなどして、再捜査の必要性を検討していた。
 元妃の死去をめぐっては2008年、英国での死因究明審問で「過失による交通事故死」との公式結論が出されているが、暗殺説も根強い。今回の結論で、暗殺説が終息するかは不透明だ。(共同)


---ダイアナ元妃の死、「英軍関与」の説に根拠なし 警察が結論---
2013.12.17 Tue posted at 19:11 JST
http://www.cnn.co.jp/world/35041542.html

 (CNN) 英国のダイアナ元妃が1997年8月に死去した経緯を巡り、背後で英陸軍特殊部隊(SAS)が関与していたとの説を調べていたロンドン警視庁は17日朝までに、この説には信頼に足る証拠がないとの結論に達した。
 警視庁の声明は「証拠となり得る手掛かりを十分に検討するためにすべての可能性を客観的に調べた」としたうえで、「この説に根拠があることを裏付ける証拠はないというのが最終的な結論だ」と述べている。
 ダイアナ元妃はパリ市内で、交際相手のドディ・アルファイド氏らと乗っていた車がトンネルに激突、同氏や運転手とともに死亡した。捜査の結果、運転手の飲酒運転とスピード違反による事故死と断定されたが、その後も陰謀説が繰り返し浮上してきた。
 SAS関与説は今年8月、英PA通信や英紙サンデー・ピープルなど複数の英メディアが伝えた。それによると、SASの隊員が元妻との会話で「ダイアナ元妃の死にはSASが関与した」と話し、その後の離婚争議で元妻の両親が軍や警察に伝えた。この隊員は過去にも軍法会議で同じことを証言していたという。関与の具体的な内容は報道されていなかった。


--- Princess Diana death: Police reject claims princess and lover Dodi Al Fayed were killed by SAS hit squad---
Dec 17, 2013 12:11
By Jessica Best
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-diana-death-police-reject-2934612

Scotland Yard has reportedly finished its latest investigation, concluding the claims have no "basis in fact"

Claims that Princess Diana and her lover Dodi Al Fayed were killed by an SAS hit squad have been dismissed by detectives.

She alegations were made by former special services Soldier N in July.

The princess and Dodi died in a car crash in Paris in 1997 along with their driver Henri Paul, who had been drinking alcohol.

Soldier N claimed a squad had been told to shine a bright light in Paul''s eyes to make him swerve.

A report on the investigation has now been completed by Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, of the Specialist Crime and Operations Directorate.

He says: "Whilst there is a possibility that the alleged comments in relation to the SAS's involvement in the death may have been made, there is no credible or relevant evidence to support a theory that such claims had any basis in fact.

"Having reviewed the exercise and its findings, I am satisfied that there is no evidential basis upon which therefore to reopen any criminal homicide investigation or refer the matter back to the coroner.

"In light of this information, I have today also written to the Royal House and Lord Justice Baker informing them of the above and providing a copy of the concluding summary."

Scotland Yard said in a statement last night: "The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) received material on 16 August 2013 in relation to the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed.

"The MPS undertook a scoping exercise to assess the relevance and credibility of that information. That scoping exercise is now complete.

"Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley wrote to all parties and provided them with a summary report of the scoping exercise.

"In that letter AC Rowley made an undertaking that in order for them to consider the report, the MPS would not make a formal statement until Tuesday, 17 December."


---Diana, Princess of Wales death: no evidence SAS was involved, says Met---
theguardian.com, Monday 16 December 2013 23.34 GMT
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/16/diana-princess-wales-death-sas-no-evidence

Police 'scoping exercise' reveals contradictions in accounts of SAS involvement in deaths of Diana and Dodi Fayed, reports say

New police inquiries have rejected suggestions that the SAS was involved in the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed, according to reports.

Scotland Yard said it had concluded its latest investigation but would make no formal statement before Tuesday.

Sky News reported it had seen a letter from a senior officer that said there was "no credible evidence" the SAS was involved.

It emerged in August that the police were looking at claims that the couple were murdered by a member of the British military. Scotland Yard said it was "scoping" the information and "assessing its relevance and credibility".

It was understood the allegation was made by the former parents-in-law of a former soldier based on information that the ex-soldier talked about in the past, according to a military source. It is believed the information was passed to the Metropolitan police through the Royal Military police.

Scotland Yard said in a statement on Monday night: "The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) received material on 16 August 2013 in relation to the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed.

"The MPS undertook a scoping exercise to assess the relevance and credibility of that information. That scoping exercise is now complete. Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley wrote to all parties and provided them with a summary report of the scoping exercise.

"In that letter AC Rowley made an undertaking that in order for them to consider the report, the MPS would not make a formal statement until Tuesday 17 December."

Sky News reported that the Metropolitan olice had said there was "no credible evidence" the SAS was involved. The network said it had obtained a letter written by AC Rowley that said: "Whilst there is a possibility that the alleged comments in relation to the SAS's involvement in the death may have been made, there is no credible or relevant evidence to support a theory that such claims had any basis in fact.

"Having reviewed the exercise and its findings, I am satisfied there is no evidential basis upon which therefore to reopen any criminal homicide investigation or refer the matter back to the coroner.

"In light of this information, I have today also written to the Royal House and Lord Justice Baker informing them of the above and providing a copy of the concluding summary."

Diana, Dodi and chauffeur Henri Paul died after their Mercedes crashed in a Paris tunnel after leaving the Ritz hotel on the morning of 31 August 1997.

The hearing into the deaths of Diana and Dodi lasted more than 90 days with evidence from around 250 witnesses, concludingin April 2008 with a jury returning a verdict that they were unlawfully killed.

After the hearing, the Metropolitan police said they had spent L8m on services arising from the inquest and the Operation Paget investigation from 2004 to 2006.

0 コメント: